News & Notes
Residents of Taponagara celebrated Deepavali, the festival of lights on 23-10-2022.
- Guruji’s Maha Samadhi day was observed at Anekal on 23-11-2022 and at Taponagara on 27-11-2022.
- The Marathi translations of our five basic books – How to Meditate; Dhyana Yoga; Descent of Soul; Practising Shambala Principles; and Astral Ventures of a Modern Rishi – which are already available in printed version were released during the program at Taponagara in eBook format.
- Manasa Calendar for the year 2023 was released during the program.
- A new batch of Shambala Group will begin on 8th January 2023. Students who have completed their Sadhana in the Chakra Activation Stage may join the Shambala Group. Those who wish to join this group may register with Manasa office before 31st December 2022. External Guidance students can also join. Existing members of Shambala Group also have to renew their membership by registering their names with Manasa office before 31st December 2022.
- About 50 meditators had gathered in the Meditation hall in Taponagara and many others joined from their own places to channel Light specially during the Lunar eclipse on 8th November 2022.
- Shambala Group members received special initiations from Shambala Masters on 13th November.
- The RA group members received special energies of RA on 20th November.
- All our Meditators must have the Newsletter. The renewal of the Newsletter should be made soon after the reminder is received.
- Renewal of subscription for External guidance and Newsletters should be made soon after the intimation is received. This avoids the discrepancy in receiving the Newsletters.
- Live webcast of Sunday lectures is available for our Meditators. Please contact Manasa office through email ([email protected]) for details.